Saturday, August 2, 2008

Too Hot !!!

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, I didn't get in until late and was totally exhausted. I worked yesterday morning, the usual busy Friday. Then I went to Kelly's for her 31 party. I was glad to meet some of her old school friends that I hear so much about. I adore Kelly. I can't imagine working everyday without her. She and I are very similar in a lot of ways. Our goofy minds work alike most of the time, LOL. Then I got to go eat with 2 of my favorite people, Amelia & Jaime. We ended up sitting there talking after 10:30. We were just chatting about anything & everything. There are no words for how much I love these 2 girls. They are the sisters I never had.

So this morning I get up early. I got to go get my hair done finally. I have been putting it off for weeks. I either have plenty of time but no money, or I have the money & too much to get done. I must admit, Johnna outdid herself on the color this time. I LOVE it. It is a dark auburn color that is super shiny. I think it looks really good. I also got to hit up a few yard sales before I went. I love to go "junking" but I am too lazy to get up early on Saturdays and go. I found several cute things, and a super metal magazine rack for me room. I also went and checked out the sales at Goody's. I bought a purse, SHOCKER, LOL. And some jewels, because I don't have hardly any at all, HA !! I picked up several cute things on sale and even found a couple of baby presents (in blues of course). Finally I went by BAM to pick up my very own copy of "Breaking Dawn". I have to go back and read it again now when I have plenty of time and am not trying to skip around so much. Good Lord, I love Edward Cullen, lol. I think my dream man is a cross between him & Noah Calhoun. So naturally, this man probably doesn't exist. Oh well, I guess I am left to my books then.

I guess I need to go. I have to get some more stuff ready to put on ebay. I did really well Friday night with my first group of stuff. I am very encouraged. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you got a lot accomplished this weekend! i cant wait to see your fabulous hair color!