Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Musings

I am sorry for being such a bad blogger. I was busy over the weekend putting together some more stuff to put on ebay. I am trying to clear some of this stuff out of the way so I can get to work on some special projects. I am have so many things going on right now that will be calling for special gifts. Not to mention the fact that I am bound and determined to make my Christmas cards too. I ordered the cutest stamp on ebay today. It is an owl wearing a Santa hat !! I know, I'm a nerd.

I am excited about our new book club that had its first meeting on Friday. I must admit the first book, A Bunny's Tale, isn't really my normal pick. But that is the goal after all, to read some stuff I wouldn't normally. I ordered it over the weekend and I am anxious to get started on it. I think we are going to have a lot of fun. Hopefully we can get some more folks to sign up too.

I had some super secret news today. I am over the moon !!!!! Hopefully I can share soon for those who don't already know. Let's just say we are going to have a very special spring this year. Hope everyone has a super week. Hopefully, I will be a better blogger.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

i am excited about your owl/santa stamp! i am happy about your over the moon-ness!!!

Anonymous said...

you rock with your Santa Owl!