Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Much Going On !!

I know 2 days in a row of blogging goodness !! What can I say, I need to vent. There is just so much going on right now, my head is spinning. Ok, let's start with Paige. For those who don't know, Paige is my friend that I have worked with since the beginning at Dr Hardy's. She is like my little sister. I love her dearly, even though I sometimes want to bang her head against the wall. So, she is getting married on October 11 at Quail Run in Hartselle. I get the joy of being her wedding planner, lol. So Kelly and I are trying to get a quick shower together too. All this has developed over the last week. Paige has been engaged for about 6 weeks but we found out last week that she is going to have a baby. GOOD LORD !!! Well, we found out today that little bit will arrive around April 17. So now, between Sept 20 and November 7 I have 9 birthdays, 2 babies and 1 wedding in my little universe. I think I need to make a list !!!!!!!!

On to some more of my foolishness. Everyone knows i have been rambling on about my writing for a couple of months. I have also developed a total obsession with reading Harry Potter fan fiction online. So I have decided to combine the 2. To practice for some of my original stuff, I have decided to write my own Harry Potter stuff. I have been working this out in my head for a week or so and I started writing a little yesterday. Today I worked out an outline of the chapters. Now I just have to get it out of my head on onto paper. So I thought I would give you a teaser of my outline. It might not make sense to some, but to all the Potter lovers out there, you will definitely understand. The story starts one week after the final battle at Fred's funeral.
Here are the tentative title names:

1. Too Much Grief
2. Back From Down Under
3. Pity Party
4. Offers
5. Return to the Burrow
6. Godric's Hollow
7. The Honorable House of Potter
8. Nightmares & Burnt Toast
9. Christmas in July
10. Yule Ball Redo
11. Awkward Morning
12. Flying Lessons
13. Return of the World
14. Sticks & Stones
15. Oddness
16. Christmas Eve Surprise

Now this is the bulk of the original story I have laid out but I will probably add more. This is the part that is well developed for now. Let me know what you think. My blogging friends need to get on the ball !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to read it when you get done!!!

Arlene G said...

I want to read it too!!!