Monday, August 11, 2008

Quotes for Monday

Happy Monday all ! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was the usual, knee deep in the scrapbook store. I am going to have to work out some sort of schedule for myself and stick with it. I feel like that is all I do. I don't know when was the last time I just read a magazine or actually made something for myself. I just need to set aside certain times for packing and listing stuff. I just feel so guilty if I am not working on it. I am just going to have to snap right out of that.

When I got to work today, I couldn't help noticing that my page a day calendar had some super quotes on it this weekend so I thought I would share to get the week started off right. Here is the first one

"Character is what you know you are, not what others think you have."

and this one is my fav,

"Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up."

That 2nd one is me in a nutshell. I wish I wasn't such the cowardly lion. Hope everyone has a great week and blogs some more soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

slow down and enjoy yourself! we need a girls night out soon! love ya!

Jaime said...

i ditto that girls' night!!