Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank Heaven for Long Weekends

I don't know about you, but I can't remember the last time I have needed a long weekend more. I have been trying to get sick all week and it really caught up to me yesterday. I had the most unbearable headache all day. It eased up some last night but I woke up at 3:30 this morning throwing up with the headache worse than before. I tried to go to work but got sick as soon as I got there. Dr. Hardy & Paige kicked me out. Dr. Hardy has been sick all week and didn't want it again. So I came home and I have slept all day. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was. My head feels much better tonight but now I have a horrible sore throat. YUCK !! But at least it is a long weekend. I plan on taking it easy that is for sure.

I am excited that everyone seems to like my little story I am working on. I tend to skip around a lot. I can't seem to write it in order. Here is a preview of a little note that will be important later in the story. Have a good weekend all. And if you have any ideas for the story, be sure to send them my way.

Once, a long time ago, you told me I had the emotional range of a teaspoon. Tonight I intend to prove you wrong.

For once don’t argue. You have 30 minutes to put on what is in this box and meet me at the bottom of the stairs.

Love Ron

P.S. Don’t bother questioning Harry or Ginny, they aren’t going to tell you anything.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hmmm...very interesting...I'm defininitely intrigued! I wonder what Ron has in store? :) Hope you feel better!

Jaime said...

i hope you feel much better soon!! i never commented on your other story piece, but it was really good!! of course, i don't have a clue about the content, but it does make me want to find out more about these folks!! miss you and hope to see you soon!!

Arlene G said...

Get to feeling better so you can write some more on the HP story. I am addicted!!!

Anonymous said...

good stuff! im glad you are putting in some of the ron/hermione romance!!!