Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Monday

Hello folks. I hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend. I was feeling really sickly on Friday & Saturday but I feel better today. I have been working on my little ebay business all weekend. I am planning on taking off this coming weekend possibly. I have so many projects I need to be working on. So I think I am going to take next weekend as a crafty one. I have also been working on my Harry Potter story too. I have all of the first chapter finished, typed, saved and everything. I have bits & pieces of other chapters finished. Chapter 2 is very emotional and difficult so I am still working on it. Nothing much else new to tell here. I am excited about watching the new 90210 tomorrow night. I followed the original religiously. I just wish some of the original guys were going to be in the new one. Lord knows, I adored Luke Perry back in the day. It's funny, my very first key chain after I got my car was of Luke Perry. Goodness, that makes me feel OLD !! I also have to say how happy I am that Jaime & Bran are having a baby. Nothing makes me happier than being an aunt. I get to spoil until my little hearts content. Have a great week. I hope to hear from my blogging buddies soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

West Beverly High Class of 93!!!! That is pretty old, lol. Keep working on the harry potter so we can get our fix.

Arlene G said...

I am with Amelia....where is that first chapter? I guess we could buy a copy!!lol!!Another business for you Christy.