Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Update, Shower and More


Hi everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. My has been fairly quiet except for today. Today we had a shower for Paige, one of my friends from work. Here is a picture of Kelly, Jennifer, Paige & I. She actually got married about 2 weeks ago but we didn't have time to get her shower together before she and Chris went to Gatlinburg. She is having a baby the last week of April, about the same time as Jaime. We had a really great time. She got tons of really pretty stuff.
I haven't really done much else this weekend. I watched a lot of football yesterday. ROLL TIDE !!! Now that was an awesome football game !! I have been so tired and gloomy lately. I really need to try to break out of this funk. I worked on my Harry Potter story this weekend. I have several chapters done but I think it is too much to post on here. I am not sure how to get the story to anyone. If you would like to read it, just send me your email and I can try to send you the Word file. I wish there was a way to put a link on here but I am not sure how to do that. I also have a random chapter of an original story. I am still working on a good organizational system for my ideas.
I hope everyone has a great week. I am anxious to hear more news on all the impending babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a good pic of yall!