Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Quote and More

I had the funniest quote on my calendar at work today that I wanted to share. It is very appropriate for all the single folks out there like me

"Men are like parking spaces.....the good ones are either too small or they are already taken."

HA !!! I just had a big hoot out of that one.

I need to ask for some help on my Harry Potter story. I need a name for a new house elf that we haven't met before. I been racking my brain for a couple of weeks but I can't come up with anything, so please send me your suggestions. I need this name before I can write and send out the next chapter.

I decided to reread Twilight while I was waiting on my copy of The Pact to come in. I love it even more this time around. I am excited to see the movie. I just hope they don't mess it up too badly. I have also started on my first original story today. Hopefully I will have a sample up toward the end of the week.

2 comments:

Arlene G said...

How about Philbert?? I assume it is a male house elf.

Anonymous said...

Nick and I are trying to come up with a name but everything just sounds stupid! We will keep working on it.