Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to do a quick post and thank everyone for their kind words and wishes over this difficult weekend. It means the world to me. I have come to a peaceful place with what has to happen. It doesn't mean I have stopped crying a little, just that I have resigned myself to what has to happen. Frosty had a really bad day today. It was obvious that he was in pain. As hard as it is, I guess that makes this a little easier. I know he will be ok soon. My dad is going to take him either tomorrow or Tuesday. My mom said that she isn't going to tell me until it is all over. My sweet daddy has even fixed a little grave for him so I can put flowers on it. Just keep those positive thoughts coming my way this week. I know I will need them. I have a really wonderful group of friends. I love you all very much.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

i am glad that you feel peaceful now. that is so sweet of your daddy to fix him a little grave. i'm still praying for you...

Melanie said...

I'll be thinking of you this week. Frosty is very lucky to have such a kind, compassionate owner.