Thursday, July 10, 2008

This should have been #102 on my list !!

I don't know why I didn't put this on my 101 things list. It is something that I have been thinking about for quite awhile. First, in case anyone isn't already aware, I am a total, complete 100% bookworm. Always have been, always will be. I am constantly recommending books and letting folks borrow books. I want to start a book club with anyone interested!!! We could pick like 1 book a month and have a little get together and talk about it. I think it would be super fun. Everyone could take turns picking out the books. I think it would get folks to try new books that they might not ever have thought about before. Plus I would love to have someone to talk to about my latest obsessions. I tend to get really wrapped up in my books. I guess it comes from being an only child and developing a very vivid imagination filled with imaginary friends. I still tend to lean toward imaginary people sometimes, LOL. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I really think it would be a lot of fun.

Hope everyone has a super day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like fun, if you can get a group up count me in!

Jaime said...

love the idea...don't know how much i could participate during school time, but i would definitely be a summer member! this was on amanda's list too i think.

Melanie said...

I would love to participate in a book club! Count me in!