Sunday, July 27, 2008

Aren't weekends for rest !!

Isn't a weekend supposed to be restful, especially for someone who works as much as I do. Well, I have worked like a dog this weekend but at least I can go to sleep tonight with a sense of satisfaction !

My weekend started super fun on Friday. I got to take the load of goodies I had collected over to the scraptastic girls in Athens. They had a fit over everything. I kept trying to tell them it was a bunch but I don't think they really believed me until they saw it all. That has been my favorite part of getting all this fun scrapbook stuff, being able to share it. I can't wait until we can have another day together. Oh and I forgot to mention the super fab owl notebooks & stickers the girls gave me. LOVED THEM !!!

I work up on Saturday as a woman with a mission. I was going to organize my scrapbook room or die trying. Success !!! I organized all the patterned papers into their plastic boxes and have them all stacked up. Then I set to work on putting up all the stuff I had pulled out that I wanted to keep. I had a bunch of brads and stuff to find a place for. Plus, I got 2 new cricut cartridges in the mail on Friday. Both are super fabulous !!! One of them even has an owl on it !!

So today, I started putting together some lots to put on ebay. There were a lot of the brass embossing stencils. Plus, I put on a bunch of the Disney stuff. Be sure to stop by ebay and check it all out. I am going to try to get a bunch more lots ready to put on next Saturday & Sunday. I will be very distracted next weekend though. The fabulous book Breaking Dawn comes out Friday night at midnight. I have had my advance ticket for weeks. I will have to force myself to work and not bury myself in the book !!! I can't wait to find out if Bella pick Edward. She had better !!!!

I will try to do better about blogging this week. Hope everyone has a fab Monday.

3 comments:

azhulsey said...

I'm glad your Cricut had an owl on it!! YAY! And congrats on getting all that organizing done :) Thanks again for our goodies!!!!

Jaime said...

a woman with a mission can not be stopped!!! i know that you are tired, but it will be so worth it to know that it's done!!
i can't wait until we can have a day to use all of our goodies!

Anonymous said...

that is fabulous christy! i hope you make lots of $$$!!!!!