Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Super List

Hi everyone!! I have decided to stop using this blog just for business and start using it as my personal sounding board. Who knows what mess I might put on here. I have started by posting my 101 things to do in 1001 days list. My friend Amelia inspired me to make one. I challenge her and all my other friends to post theirs too. Some things might seem silly or random but I am very proud of all of them. Reading over them after I finished, I realized what a true reflection they are of me. You never know what I might come up with next. Chow for today. I will share more of my soul tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! We are both pretty random! Charleston is one of the places I would love to go.....maybe we could plan some sort of trip in the next 2.75 years! lol.

Jaime said...

i am so proud of you! we have several of the same things! i guess that great minds think alike. i'm about halfway through with mine.

Jaime said...

i did notice that #49!! i am hoping and praying that i can help you accomplish that one!!