Monday, July 21, 2008

Restful Monday

Doesn't that sound strange. No one would ever think of Monday as relaxing. It definitely is for me. I had a very thrilling but exhausting weekend. I have managed to get all my lot out of Daddy's truck and into the house. There are 18 totally packed boxes of paper alone!! My mom and I spent all weekend sorting through the boxes that have odds & ends like stickers and such. I have stuff for any theme you might want. Tons of sports, every Disney character ever, cartoons, travel, just way too much to list. I pulled out what I thought I might use and my mom did too. Then I have one large box that I have been putting stuff for my scrappy friends in. Goodness know, if they don't see it in the box, I can probably find it. I tried to divide things into themes, this will make it easier to list everything on eBay. I have started on the paper but I am not even halfway there. The stack to give to my friends is already about 8 or 10 inches tall and that is just through 5 boxes. I can't wait to show them everything on Friday. Hopefully by the end of next weekend, I will have everything totally organized so that I can start flooding eBay. Goodness knows I don't have the room to keep everything for too long. There is one narrow path around the edge of my scrapbook room now that is just barely wide enough to navigate to the computer. The cats are a little angry that they don't have the entire floor to roll around on now!! Hopefully I will have some more pictures tomorrow. I am off to eat lunch now. Have a great day all!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my Christy!!! I can't wait!

Jaime said...

i heart the friends' box!! can't wait til friday!!

azhulsey said...

You are so sweet to share your good fortune!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have been a busy bee!!!