Friday, July 11, 2008

Ladies Who Lunch !!


I had a marvelous day today. I got to have a long lunch with 2 of my most favorite people. We can be so silly when we are together. There is no telling what we might do or say. I laugh when I think of the people who sit around us. I am sure they can be scandalized by some of our conversations, LOL. Amelia had better hurry up and come back from her vacation so that we can go out again soon!! I am off to watch Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix yet again. I watch these movies over and over. I am a definite HP freak! Can't wait for the new movie in November.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait for the movie either! oh i also meant to tell you that whenever you go see kellys cheerleaders compete, i would like to come too.

Veronica Milan said...

AWWW...I love lunch dates with my girlie friends. So glad you had fun! I have friends from grade school. Geez. I sound so old!! haah I'm only...ONLY 31. :)~