Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beautiful Mess !!











Well I promised so more pics so I finally had time to put some on. Look at what remains of my clean, beautifully organized scrapbook room, LOL !! The good news is that I have finished going through all the paper boxes and pulled out what I want to keep and a big pile to take my buddies. This weekend I am going to put it all in the big plastic boxes and organize everything by theme. So by Monday, there might actually be room to MAKE something in this craziness. I am just giddy with myself to share the goodies on Friday. I have had all this stuff to myself all week. I am anxious to share it with folks I know that will just as giddy as I am. My head is just spinning with so many ideas. But the mess must come first. Who knows, by Sunday I might actually have some stuff ready to go on ebay.
I had a wonderful lunch today with one of my favorite ladies, Amelia. She is one of the prettiest pregnant people I have ever seen. Lord knows I wouldn't look that good. I am off to rest a little now. I am thrilled with all that I have accomplished tonight.

4 comments:

azhulsey said...

WOW! I am in awe at all of the stuff. I can't even imagine having that much stuff. I can't wait to hear all about it Friday!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet of you to say that! i have been feeling fat and bloated this week so that makes me feel better. :-)

Jaime said...

i saw some very cute polka-dots!! i can't wait for you to share the giddiness with us either!

Veronica Milan said...

holy scrapbooking-stuff batman!! That is a lot of stuff!