Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Harry Potter Tuesday

Ok, so I might be a tad bit obcessed, but the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince came out tonight. It looks awesome. I will so be there on opening night to see it. You have to check it for yourself. Today has been a pretty boring day. I actually took the afternoon off from work today, which I never ever do. I have been feeling really crappy the last few days with my allergies so I though I would come home and rest a little. Tonight I have been watching another super fav movie "Hairspray" while I listed more scrapbooking goodies on ebay. This will be the first week I have had the stuff on. I am anxious to see how it does. My goal is to make the money for all my fall birthdays and the upcoming baby gifts with my little shop. Wish me luck. Have a super Wednesday.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

well, i'm glad that you got to take off for some rest, but i'm sorry that you aren't feeling well. i hope your scrapbook stuff sells fabulously!!!

Melanie said...

I hope you get to feeling better. I hate allergies!!! I am so going to watch that trailer. I love Harry! Can you send me a message with your address? I have a little something to send you!

Anonymous said...

HARRY POTTER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!