Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Tuesday




Just thought I would pop in and say hello to everyone. I wanted to share some of the cutest little owl things I bought at Target the other day. These are just too cute. I think they are supposed to be for Valentine's Day. They were just putting things out. I also got a large place mat that I am using under my keyboard. They have a pillow that matches too but I didn't get it. Maybe I will ask for it for my birthday. I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years Eve. I will be back on Thursday to talk about goals for next year. Hope everyone will share theirs as well.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

too cute!! when i was looking for noah's bedding, i found an owl one! it was really cute, but it was very expensive too!

Arlene G said...

Love your owls....

Anonymous said...

dang you target and your cute stuff! every time i go there i buy something i dont need!!! but seriously, the owl stuff is super cute. if you cant beat em, join em.