Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas fun with the girls.











Last night we had our annual Christmas party at Amber's. We had our empanada's with cheese dip & guacamole as always. Really good stuff. We all got tons of great presents. Twilight love was present as always. I got a fabulous carousel of scissors from Jaime that I have wanted for awhile. I got 3 great movies from Amelia and a super fab Twilight movie book from Amber. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends. I have tons more Christmas fun coming up later this week. I will be sure to update with tons of pics. Here are some shots from the party plus, per Amelia's request, some pics of my scrapbook room tree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tree is fabulous!

Arlene G said...

Love your tree...it is YOU Christy!

azhulsey said...

Sounds fun! Such a great tradition you guys have.