Sunday, December 21, 2008

Friday Christmas Fun







Hi folks, sorry I haven't blogged this week. I have just been so busy with getting ready for Christmas. Friday was a super fun day. I went to pick up Amelia for our book club and took Kendall & Landon's Christmas presents. It is so much fun to see Kendall open hers now since she is so into it. She cracked up up !! She kept saying, "oh my goodness" while Amelia was showing her everything in her box. Then of course she had to open Landon's too. I just adore these 2 little ones. They are my babies.
Then it was off to Limestone county to Shannon's for our book club meeting. We had such a great time as always. I just love these girls. We always spend the whole time laughing our heads off. We played dirty Santa with books and had a blast. I got "The Friday Night Knitting Club" which is one I have been wanting to read.
Have a great day. I hope to blog some more Christmas greetings soon.





1 comment:

Arlene G said...

I have read Friday Night Knitting Club...it is a good one. Have a very Blessed Christmas, Christy.