Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All !!!









Hello and Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone was able to spend a wonderful day with their families. I have spent a quiet day at home with my mom and dad. Now I still get to enjoy 3 more days off. YIPPEE !!!! I thought I would put a few pictures of some of my favorite gifts from my parents. They are very random, just like me. I got several of the books I had been dying for. I am super excited about my Harry Potter Clue game. I need some volunteers to play it with me. Of course I got some scrapbooking goodies. I love the 2 new ornaments I got. The frame holds a picture of my sweet Frosty and the other is the prettiest white owl.
I hope to hear about everyone elses Christmas too. Have a great weekend.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will so play clue soon! professor snape did it in the great hall with the avada kedavra! oh, snap!

Melanie said...

Merry Christmas to you as well! I would also not mind playing a game of Harry Potter clue! I love the owl things you got. My mom gave me a journal with an owl on the front. It is too cute! See you soon!