Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome to the World Baby Boy !!!




Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged since last Wednesday, but I have been totally swamped. Last Thursday we had a super shower for Amelia & Baby Landon. Then on Saturday, I had a super Bridge Street outing. Most importantly though, on Monday at 1:44pm Mr. Landon Nicholas Ledlow made his entrance into the world. Isn't he adorable. Mom & baby are perfect. I got to go visit them last night in Huntsville. He is so sweet and so tiny!! He had lots of love from me, Christyn & his Aunt Jaime. Plus he had his awesome mom & dad. He is a very lucky little boy to have such wonderful people as parents. And of course we can't forget that he has the most super fabulous big sister ever, Kendall. I am going to visit them Friday afternoon after work so that I can see Kendall in her cute little witch costume. I am also anxious to see what she thinks about baby brother once he comes home. So far, I don't think she should really care less, LOL.

1 comment:

Arlene G said...

He is a sweet little peanut isnt he? I wonder what Kendall will do when she sees that he is staying at their house??