Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy Bee !

I can't believe it has been over a week since I have blogged. I am so bad. I just can't help it. I seem to be so busy lately. I need to figure out how to put an extra day in the week, one that I don't have to work !! I have been working a lot with my eBay stuff right now. It has been selling so well the last week or so, I feel the need to keep striking while the iron is hot. I still have a ton of stuff I need to get rid of, especially paper. Not only I am making money to help with all my birthday & Christmas shopping, but I am clearing out space in my overloaded scrapbook room. If anyone out there needs anything in particular for a scrapbook, let me know. I have tons of different themes, just about anything you can think of. You can check out my auctions on eBay. Just do a search for the seller name "purpletreasures".

This past Saturday, I went to a reception for my friend Paige & her new husband Chris in Muscle Shoals. It was really pretty there. Her step mom did a really great job with everything. I can't believe that Paige is married with a baby on the way. If you had told me this time last year what would be going on, I would have probably taken your temperature, LOL.

I am so excited about all the babies around right now. I am hoping to make it to Amanda's shower on Saturday and I will finally get to meet little Camden. I can't wait. Plus Landon will probably be here in 2 weeks or less. I can't wait to see the little man in person. I have a special project I have been trying to finish up before he gets here. Let's pray I get it finished before he gets here !!! Plus Jaime & little bebo seem to be getting over the sickly stage and will be feeling better soon. I can't wait until we find out who baby Emerson is. That would be a SUPER Christmas present.

I have 2 friends turning 30 over the next week or so. Kelly is having a party this Friday night at the Horse in Huntsville. It is definitely not my cup of tea but I will go to support her. Plus J's big day is just around the corner too. I am here to say that your 30's will be WAYYYY better than your 20's I promise !!!!!!

I must admit that I haven't been able to work on my writing as much as I would like over the last couple of weeks. As soon as I finish Landon's project, I will have much more free time. The Harry Potter story is coming together now. I am also working on a soundtrack to go along with it. I think I have decided to go with Amelia's mom's suggestion of "Philbert" for my new house elf. I can't wait to share more of this story and some of my original work soon. Just hang in there, hopefully you won't be disappointed. I hope everyone has a fabulous week. I promise I will try to be a better blogger this next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant WAIT to see what Landons surprise project is!!!

Arlene G said...

Thanks for posting..I miss reading your blog. We are getting excited about Landon too..seeing his little face on the ultrasound made me want to hold him. Keep up the work on the HP project.

azhulsey said...

You have lots going on right now! I'm glad your scrapbook treasures are paying off financially :) Free money is always nice!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!