Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Happenings







Hello to everyone. Hope you had a fabulous weekend. On Saturday, I got to go to a baby shower with Jaime for my friend Amanda and her adorable little man Camden. Isn't he a cutie !!!!! He is so sweet & he slept through his entire party. She got so many cute things. I told Jaime I couldn't wait until we knew what little baby E is so that we could plan her super party !!






Saturday night I watched the movie "27 Dresses" for the first time. It was really good but it made my cry. The main character is so much like me that it was a little scary. I was sobbing by the end because I could so identify with her pain of always being 2nd, helping everyone else while she gets left on the sidelines. It guess it was just a pity party evening, LOL.






Sunday I finshed up a special project I have been working on so now I will have time to focus on my writing. The story is taking a little different turn than I originally intended, it just seems to be working out that way. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will have a huge file for everyone to check out.






I have a great week coming up. We are having a little gathering for Amelia & baby Landon on Thursday and then Jaime's big 30th birthday is Friday. Hope everyone else has a good week, even my teacher friends that must go back to school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pics! i wish i couldve been there!

Jaime said...

i'm so glad that you got to come to the shower! the pic of you and camden is really sweet. can't wait for all of our fun events this week!!