Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No More Drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always prided myself on being a repulsively boring person with an extremely non-dramatic life. I don't like foolishness, in fact I despise it with every fiber of my being. I have already been in the 7th grade and I hated it the first time I was there !!!!! I don't like feeling like I am back there again with all this she said, she said foolishness. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH !!!!! I had my say last night for good or for bad and that is all I am going to say. If things don't work out, it will not be my fault. I am tired of being made out to be the bad guy, some impossible hateful bitch of a person. You know something, I am many many things but I am not cruel or heartless. I consider myself a pretty good friend. I don't appreciate being made to feel otherwise.

Ok, that is my rant for the day. I will leave everyone with a quote that I had to memorize when I was a junior in high school. It is from a very famous surrender speech by the Nez Perce Indian Chief Joseph. I find it stunningly appropriate today.

"Hear me my chiefs, I am tired; my heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands I will fight no more forever.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

i love that you ended this blog with that quote. i believe that you are a wonderful, kind-hearted person, and don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise.