Saturday, January 31, 2009

Too Tired & Busy to Blog

I know I know I haven't blogged in over a week. It is horrible I know. I have no right to fuss at anyone else when I can't do any better myself. I have just been so busy and run down lately. By the time I get home, I just crash. I just have too many things I am trying to do right now. Of course I have my regular job, 40 plus hours. Then, I have been helping a new chiropractor in Decatur, Dr. Lang, set up the business part of his office. I do this after hours and on Friday afternoons and some Saturdays. I am glad to help and hopefully everything will be set up and running smooth soon. He has a wonderful assistant Linda that I have been training. I just love her to death. We have a new person at Dr Hardy's too. April started 2 weeks ago and fits right in. It seems like she has been here for much longer. She fits in well with me and Kelly. I don't think she has had time to figure out how crazy we are yet, LOL.

I need to start my ebay stuff up again after an extended Christmas break. I still have a couple of boxes of stuff that I need to get out of my studio. Most of it is paper. If anyone out there is looking for some scrapbook paper for a particular project, let me know. I probably have some you can have !! I am thinking about donating some too. I have so many projects I want to do. I think I just need to add about 8 more hours to each day.

That is about all that has been happening. I am really excited about my little birthday gathering next Saturday. It will be so great to have almost all my favorite people in the same place at the same time. I hope everyone knows I don't expect any gifts and such. I want us all to go out and have a great time together. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. I thank God for all of them every day. I promise I will try to be a better blogger next week. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: