Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wonderful Saturday


Hi everyone, hope all is well. I have been so busy and tired lately I am just the most horrible blogger ever. I promise I will try to do better. Last night I had a wonderful birthday bash with my friends at Bridge Street. I had most of my favorite people in the same place at once. That is such a rarity. We ate at PF Changs, one of my most fav places ever. It was sssoooo yummy. My friends were all so generous. I never expected any gifts, I just wanted us all to go out and have a good time. After dinner we took tons of pictures and then headed to the Chocolate Crocodile. I had never been in there but it was wonderful. It is defiantly a chocolate lovers dream. I was so excited that they had a bunch of sugar free things. I will defiantly have to visit there again. It was such a wonderful night. I am so very thankful for the wonderful girls in my life. They are a true blessing. Hope everyone has a great Monday. Talk to you again soon.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Yay! A blog! I'm so glad that you had a good time. I will be more than happy to visit the Chocolate Crocodile with you anytime!! :O)

Melanie said...

I had a great time with you and the rest of the gals! I'm glad you had fun. I'm with James -- I'm always up for a trip to the choc croc! Happy Birthday!