Monday, February 16, 2009

Quick Post for all the Book Lovers

I came across a snippet in People magazine this week that I thought I should share. There was a link to a new book swap club called paperbagswap.com. Here is a link to the site

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php

This seems like a really good deal. You get credits for books that you put up to be swapped. You then use those credits to pick the books that you want. It even prints out the postage for you to use. It says that most books ship for about $2.23 each. Goodness knows that is way cheaper than the cost of a new book. There search engine seems to be really good too. I am going home tonight to see if I have any to swap. Yes, as some of you may know, I have issues with used books, LOL. I like for mine to not be bent or cracked at all. I am trying to overcome this in an effort to feed by reading addiction without going broke. If you anyone else tries it let me know.

3 comments:

Arlene G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlene G said...

Sorry...I had a misspelling in the previous post so I deleted it. Anyway...this is a great deal. I have been doing it for about two yrs now and I have saved a lot of money and I have found some books that are no longer available in book stores. Give it a try.

Melanie said...

I may have to give this a try, but I also have a bit of a thing about reading used books. Maybe we can help each other overcome our problems ;)!