Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Blessings and More



Hello everyone. Long time no blog. I am sorry I haven't done a better job at blogging, I just have really not been feeling too well lately. I had some horrible sinus crap about 4 weeks ago and it just really wiped me out. I just can't seem to shake this crud. I had a wonderful birthday week last week. I am truly blessed. I have added a pic of the beautiful flowers my mom sent me. She always sends me the prettiest flowers. The girls at work gave me a super Hobby Lobby gift card. You can't ever go wrong with that. I went and picked up tons of goodies with it on Friday. I love to look at all the Easter stuff. I love all the bunny rabbits and fat little birds !!! I also got money from my parents, my aunt and Dr Hardy. I was overwhelmed by all the notes and messages I received on myspace and facebook. I am so very thankful for all the wonderful people in my life.

I don't really have too much going on right now. I have been trying to work this weekend and get some more things put on ebay. I still have a couple of boxes of scrapbook stuff that I need to get out of the way. I also need to be working on designing some invitations for Jaime's baby shower in a couple of weeks. I found some FABULOUS paper that I have special ordered. Let's pray it gets here this week so I can get things done. I am also trying to come up with some favors too. I want to think of something I haven't done before for another shower. I have done so many over the last couple of years, I am running low on ideas without any repeats, LOL.

I decided to sign up for Netflix this week. I never realized what a great invention that is. I ordered movies on Wednesday and they got here on Thursday. I started watching the first season of the Tudors this weekend. I also have Mamma Mia which I have been dying to see. I am also anxious to watch the first season of Gossip Girls. I really think I will like that show once I figure out who everyone is and what is going on.

I am thrilled that we are having book club this week. It is always such a grand time. They are some of my fav folks to spend time with. I will promise to try to be better about blogging this week. I also want my buds to be better too. They might be even worse slackers than I am, LOL !!

2 comments:

Arlene G said...

You nmay have to avert your eyes in some of those Tudor episodes. I watched two and that was all I could take. Wish they would just stick to the history. I much preferred the PBS, Seven Wives of Henry the 8th.

Jaime said...

We are new Netflixers too! I am really liking it. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the shower! I know I will love it whatever you do!