Monday, January 12, 2009

Depression in the Underwear Drawer

Ok, so if you need any more proof that I have been on a path to being an old maid here it is. Yesterday afternoon I decided to clean out my underwear drawer. I had gotten some new stuff for Christmas and there is a ton of stuff in there that didn't fit anymore. I don't really want to get rid of anything, just move it out of the way. So I take everything out and refold and organize everything. I put the old stuff up in the top drawer of my wardrobe that I can't reach and put all the new stuff away. Then I stepped back to take stock of all my hard work. What I saw made we want to cry or scream or maybe a little of both. There was all my stuff all lined up pretty and neat and it was the most pathetically boring thing I have ever seen. There was so much white cotton it was blinding, lol. Not a speck of sheer or lace to be found anywhere. The closest thing to alluring I had was a black cotton super plain bra. That is it. Good Lord, no wonder I am an old maid, if that is the best that I can do. Granted, no one is seeing the stuff but me right now, but at this rate no one else ever is !!!! OK, so the new year new you goal for me is to update my unmentionables to something worth mentioning. I am not talking anything stupid crazy or anything. But a 12 year old can do better than this. I really should be ashamed. I told Kelly and Gina at worked and they just fell over laughing and told me I was pitiful. Gina is threatening to take me to Victoria Secret today. Wish me luck, LOL LOL LOL.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

my dear christy, you do crack me up. i hope you undepress your underwear drawer soon.

Anonymous said...

christy this is the funniest post i have read in a while. get you some purple treasures and you will feel better! :-)

azhulsey said...

This is the funniest thing I have read in ages! The first step to change is identifying the problem :) Good luck dressing up your undies!