Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Grateful Heart

I think that Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to do 2 posts in a row, lol. For me, that is some sort of record. I just wanted to take a minute to express how thankful I am for all the wonderful things in my life. I have wonderful parents who have gone above and beyond for me. They have supported me unconditionally over the years. There is no way I could ever express what they mean to me. I am also grateful for my incredible circle of friends. They are my hand picked family. I couldn't love them anymore if we were related by blood. They give me more love and support than they could ever realize. I don't say often enough how much they mean to me. I am also so thankful that I have a great job. It has it's bad days but the good times far out way the bad. I have a horrible habit of feeling sorry for myself. It is probably my worst trait. I want to take this time today to vow to try to do better about that. I don't ever want to forget how wonderful my life really is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention you were thankful for harry potter and edward cullen! :-) happy thanksgiving!

Jaime said...

i hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving at the Harps!! i am so thankful to have you in my life. i realize it more and more as time goes by. love you bunches!!!