Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stuffy Nose & Twilight

Isn't that just a lovely title, lol. Unfortunately, that has been my life since last week. Nothing exciting to blog about that's for sure. I missed by beloved book club meeting last Friday night due this sinus crud. I tried my best to make it, unfortunately poor Amelia was witness to the fact that I had no business there. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. So I slept or read magazines most of the weekend. I was about to bust to go see Twilight. I had promised the girls at work ages ago that we would all go see it together since I was the one who got them hooked on the story. So Monday night Paige, Kelly, Jennifer & I ate our fav Mexican food and the headed over to see Twilight. Amelia and Amber met us there. They had already seen the movie once but were dying for a second look. Amber is now a total Twilight convert too. She is even reading the books, which is a victory in and of itself. So, of course the movie isn't as good as the book. No movie ever is. But I really did enjoy the movie on it own. The eye candy alone is worth the price of admission. Robert Pattison is BEYOND dreamy !!!!! It was definitely worth the wait and the hype. Amber even begged the concession stand cashier and got me one of the free posters they were giving out with the purchase of a combo. I am such a nerd, but I was so excited !! I was also so excited to see the new Harry Potter preview on the big screen. All I can say is WOW ! I really think that this will be the best movie yet. I can't believe they are making us wait until July, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Amelia and I have already made plans to go to the midnight showing. I am so taking that Friday off work. Of course I probably won't tell Dr Hardy the real reason I want to be off. He would laugh his head off and never let me live it down.

Bye for now all. I will have a big Thanksgiving post tomorrow. I have lots to be thankful for this year. Have a super day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber and I were discussing getting some Team Edward shirts....you in? :-)