Sunday, November 9, 2008

Randomness

Hello patriots !! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Sorry I haven't been that great of a blogger recently. I haven't been feeling well the last week or so. Thankfully, it is starting to pass. Hopefully I will be a more diligent blogger. I haven't really done anything grand this weekend. I watched the Alabama game on Saturday. Gotta love some college football. ROLL TIDE !!!! I am so in hopes we can make it to the national championship game. It has been wayyyy to long. I was a freshman in college the last time we won one for crying out loud !!!! LOL I have also been working on my ebay stuff. I am really starting to clear out a lot of my loot. Hopefully I can make enough money to buy my Christmas presents. For some reason I have been feeling so much stress about Christmas this year. Normally I would already have about half my shopping done. So far this year, I have bought one little thing for Kendall. It is driving me crazy !!!!

I watched the movie Juno tonight for the first time. I absolutely LOVE it. I laughed out loud the whole time. I would love to write a script like that. It was so witty and sarcastic !! I also ran across a great quote about creativity on one of my scrapbooking blogs. I really love it and it fits the way I few my own creativity.

Sometimes, it's so hard to find what it is I'm trying to say. People might think you can turn creativity on and off but it is not like that. It just kind of comes out, a mash up off all these things you collect in your mind. You never know when it's gonna happen, but when it does....it's like magic. It's just that simple and just that hard. Gwen Stephani

I have been feeling very self conscious about writing lately. I have just gotten some negative feedback and it kinda squashed my confidence. I am really working to build it back, but it is kinda hard. Hopefully, I can get pass this block soon. I just wish I could figure out the key to getting past my fears!!!!! Hope to blog again soon. I would also love to READ some new blogs too, hint hint.

4 comments:

Arlene G said...

Keep up your writing Christy...I really enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

i enjoy it too. dont let the haters get you down!!!

Jaime said...

who is hating on your writing?? you can't listen to those who don't read! you have to do what you love no matter what others say.

azhulsey said...

Don't let anyone get you down about your writing! I would like to read some of it. I can't wait to see you at book club in a couple of weeks!!