Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Heavy Heart


I am going to have to ask for a time out on my 30 day challenge today because my heart is just not in it. My heart is broken today. My uncle passed away around 12 today after a few horrible weeks of suffering. He had had 2 strokes since New Years Eve. I ask for prayers for all my family, but especially for my sweet Aunt Dean. I know she will be lost without him. John L. Morgan was a wonderful kind generous man who will be truly missed. I love you John Boy.

3 comments:

Arlene G said...

My prayers are with your family Christy.

amandahulsey03 said...

So sorry for your loss Christy! Praying for you and your family.

Potansiyel said...

sexs yaparken beni amcığa doyuracak ben de ona yarrak yediğini bildireceğim ve sınırsız olacak her türlü pozisyonda sexs yapmak istiyorum