Thursday, January 20, 2011

Challenge Day #4

Today's assignment is to tell you about my parents. They are without a doubt the silliest folks I know. This July will be their 39th wedding anniversary. For all their nonsense, they really do have a wonderful marriage with a lot of love. I am very fortunate to grow up around that. That is one reason why I am still single. If I can't have a long happy marriage like them, then I am not really interested. Since I am the only child, they both are very dependant on me. I tell my mom all the time that I wonder how anything got done before I became an adult and took care of everything. I don't need any children, I have two senior citizen toddlers to contend with, lol. There newest thing is to fight over the Nintendo DS I bought them for Christmas. Nothing gets my dad in trouble quicker than forgetting to plug it in to charge before he goes to bed, LOL LOL. They drive me crazy and I fuss a lot but I love them both more than words can ever express. I have been blessed beyond measure to have these wonderful people raise me.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

sweet post! the nintendo bit cracks me up! :)

Anonymous said...

the DS thing cracks me up too! poor bobby cant catch a break LOL! love the wedding pic!

Anastasia said...

Heart-warming blog!

Thank you.

Ana