Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Am Stealing J's Idea !!

Happy Saturday all. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have been working on jewelry all day today. Hopefully tomorrow I can get pictures taken and get it all on etsy. I want everyone to check it out when I finish. You'll have to let me know if you see anything you like. You know I will hook up my besties, as long as they spread the word of where they got their pretties. So I adore the alphabet blog that Jaime and now Amelia have started so I am going to do my own version now. I may not go into quite as much detail on some things. I will just make a little list of things for each letter. Consider it more evidence of my infinite randomness. So begins the letter "A" .

- Amelia - good lord, I could write blogs for days about my dear friend. They definitely broke the
mold when they made her. She is one of the sweetest, funniest and most loyal people
you will ever meet. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my partner in
crime. We always can find an adventure, LOL. I love you dearly :)

- Apple Juice - I hate apple juice. I hate the color and the taste. All the time I have been in the
hospital they try to force apple juice on me. I will not give in.

- Alabama football - I am a cradle to the grave Alabama fan. I almost went to college there.
Football season is a beautiful thing.

- Anne of Green Gables - these were some of my favorite books when I was younger. I
discovered them when I was about 12 and fell in love. The characters
have always remained with me. It is also where I learned one of my
favorite terms, a "kindred spirit". I have been blessed to have found
several of those in my life. One of the main characters in my books, they
ones that are still stuck in my hair is named Anne. Well, her name is
Anna but everyone calls her Anne. I am very anxious to bring her to life.
Looking back, I definitely think she is inspired from these wonderful
childhood books. I will definitely be buying a set for Kendall when she is
old enough for them.

I could go on forever but I think I will stop at 4 for now. B will be coming up soon. Hope to hear from all my blogging friends soon. Melanie !!!!!! I am particularly talking to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I love how you called out Melanie on her lack of blogness! Hehehehe!!!
I love your randomness. You really take something and make it your own and that is what I love about you! Thanks for all the sweet words about moi!

Jaime said...

I am super excited that you are jumping on the alphabet bandwagon!! I never knew you had such a hatred for apple juice! It is one of my faves! Roll Tide!!!

Melanie said...

LOL! I guess I don't have much of a choice! You crack me up Christy. I promise to blog very soon.