Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catching Up

Hi everyone ! I hope everyone is having a great week. I thought I would take a couple of minutes this afternoon to play a little catch up with my blog. I had a very productive weekend. I took a ton of pictures and put a lot of my rings and necklaces on etsy. Guess what !!! I sold my first necklace today. I am so excited. Be sure to stop by and check them out. Here is the direct link to my shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5650129 I hope to have more new stuff up soon. I am also working on some new scrapbook kits to replace the ones already on there. I wish I just had more TIME so I could get all the ideas out of my head. It doesn't help that I have felt like crap all weekend. My allergies are totally out of control. All those evil little wormy things hanging from the oak trees, they are my arch nemesis right now !!!

I am also anxiously awaiting more baby news. My friend Paige has had a very frustrating couple of weeks. She was put on bed rest because her blood pressure was going up. Well it is still up but the dr's just keep putting her in the hospital and then sending her back home. She is beyond frustrated. Lord knows Paige isn't known for her patience in the best of times, much less at 9 1/2 months pregnant, LOL. We were really hoping they would keep her today but no such luck. She has at least dilated 1 cm now. If nothing changes, she goes back again on Friday. She really thinks her Dr is waiting until next week to seriously talk about inducing her. Then of course Jaime goes back tomorrow as well. Those 2 will end up going on the same day. I for one am ready for little Reese and Noah to both be here happy and healthy.

I better run for now. I hope to post my next alphabet installment tomorrow or Thursday. Tootles :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

i saw your etsy stuff and loved it!

Anonymous said...

/Yay on the necklace!!! Which one did you sell?