Sunday, March 16, 2008

My First Blog Post !!

Isn't it silly to think I am so nervous about doing this. I have never "blogged" before so this is a totally new experience for me. So please be patient with me. I guess I should begin with my hopes for this blog. I want this to be a place where like minded creative folks can get together and share ideas, tips and inspiration with each other. I am in the process of opening my first etsy shop. I will be selling all sorts of kits for paper crafts and jewelry as well as a few handmade goodies of my own. My mom is also excited about putting some of her cards in too. I can't wait for people who buy my kits to post photos here for the great things they made. I will be adding my own project pictures too. All this is a learning curve for me so it may take me awhile. I am so excited to be here. My prayer is that Purple Treasures can grow and thrive. So here we go !!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

you are way too cute. I just love your personality!!